LIFESTYLE

“Funny One Night Stand” Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman

single-image

“One Night Stand” Man Takes Home Male Disguised As A Woman

An Abuja-based man, who was looking for a woman that he can pay to spend the night with him reportedly got the shock of his life when the partner he went home with turned out to be a 22-year-old man, who disguised as a woman.

It was gathered that Iliyasu Omika of Tungan Maje was picked up at a brothel in Mpape area of the Federal Capital Territory by the unidentified man for a night of pleasure at his home, but his expectations turned to frustration as his supposed partner turned out to be a man.

The Punch quoted the police as saying that Omika disguised as a lady to lure men at nightclubs for amorous relationships but that he ran out of luck when his supposed client raised the alarm upon discovering his gender, which led to his arrest.

However, the accused argued that he did not pose as a woman to lure men as alleged.

In an interview with newsmen on Tuesday, Omika explained that he was in a bar with his sisters when the complainant offered to buy him drinks, adding that he turned down the offer because he did not take alcohol.

He stated that he narrated to the man that he and his sisters were in the bar to look for jobs, but the man informed him that they could get employment at the bar.

The suspect said, “I was in a bar and a man saw me and asked if I was Igala (ethnic group), I said yes. He offered to buy drinks for me, but I told him I don’t take alcohol, so he bought me a soft drink.

“I told him that my sisters and I were in the bar to look for jobs, but he said there were no jobs there and offered to take us to his house. He explained that we could stay the night and promised to give us N3,000 so we could go back to our village; so, we went with him to his house.”

On getting to the complainant’s residence, Omika, who has feminine features, said the man asked his sisters to sleep with him in his bedroom, but they turned him down.

“The man said my sisters should come and sleep with him, but they refused and chose to sleep in the living room. So, I slept off and the man touched my chest and upon discovering that I was a man, he called the police and I was arrested. It was at daybreak that the police came and I was taken away,” Omika added.

You may also like

SPORTS

Who will be the 2017 BBC African Footballer of the Year?

Africa’s finest footballers are celebrated every year with a prestigious award from BBC, voted for by football fans across the globe.

Former winners of the BBC African Footballer of the Year include Didier Drogba, Jay-Jay Okocha, Yaya Toure and George Weah.

But, who will join this illustrious line-up and succeed last year’s winner, Riyad Mahrez?

Winning last year’s award, Mahrez said: “It means a lot; it’s something big for African players so I am very happy, I am very proud. It’s always good to receive awards and for African players its a huge honour.”

The five shortlisted players will be unveiled on November 11 in front of a live audience at the BBC’s headquarters in London.

Television viewers will see the ceremony live on BBC World News television…

View More Article
SPORTS

suspended for four years for doping: Kenya’s Olympic marathon champion, Jemima Sumgong

Jemima Sumgong, Kenya’s Olympic marathon champion has been suspended for four years for doping.

The 32-year-old was found to have taken banned blood-booster EPO in an out-of-competition test in her home country.  Sumgong, who also tested positive for a banned substance in 2012, won the London Marathon in 2016 before claiming gold in Rio, becoming the first Kenyan woman to take the title.

Her ban starts from April 3rd 2017, when she was provisionally suspended.  The banned substance, EPO, also known as erythropoietin, is a hormone that can increase endurance and, in athletics, is used mainly by long distance-runners.

Between 2011 and 2016, more than 40 Kenyan track-and-field athletes failed doping tests.  Among those sanctioned was Sumgong’s former training partner Rita Jeptoo, 36, who was banned for four years…

View More Article
SPORTS

Viera: Pique Remains Committed To Spain


New addition to the Spain squad, Jonathan Viera insists Gérard Pique remains very committed to the squad.

The Barcelona defender was booed during an open training session by the La Roja due to his support for Catalonia independence.

However, Las Palmas striker, Viera believes Pique, who has represented the country 91 times deserves respect.

“Everybody has their thoughts and freedom of opinion. If he thinks that way, we just have to respect it,” the Las Palmas attacker said.

“If he’s here with us it’s because he is committed to the national team.

“He’s been coming for years and doing things right so we shouldn’t cast doubt on him.”

View More Article
SPORTS

Viera: Pique Remains Committed To Spain


New addition to the Spain squad, Jonathan Viera insists Gérard Pique remains very committed to the squad.

The Barcelona defender was booed during an open training session by the La Roja due to his support for Catalonia independence.

However, Las Palmas striker, Viera believes Pique, who has represented the country 91 times deserves respect.

“Everybody has their thoughts and freedom of opinion. If he thinks that way, we just have to respect it,” the Las Palmas attacker said.

“If he’s here with us it’s because he is committed to the national team.

“He’s been coming for years and doing things right so we shouldn’t cast doubt on him.”

View More Article
SPORTS

Ronaldo handed five match BAN

Real Madrid’s forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been suspended for five games after being sent off the football pitch in Real Madrid’s 3-1 win against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup first leg on Sunday.

The football icon was initially given a one-match ban for being shown two yellow cards and further attracted four for pushing the referee in the back after he had been sent off.

The bookings at the Nou Camp were for taking off his shirt to celebrate his goal to make it 2-1 and for a dive.

Consequentially, Ronaldo will miss Wednesday’s second leg of Spanish Super Cup and La Liga on the 20 of August. Other games are Valencia (h) – La Liga on August 27, Levante (h) – La Liga on…

View More Article
SPORTS

Ronaldo handed five match BAN

Real Madrid’s forward Cristiano Ronaldo has been suspended for five games after being sent off the football pitch in Real Madrid’s 3-1 win against Barcelona in the Spanish Super Cup first leg on Sunday.

The football icon was initially given a one-match ban for being shown two yellow cards and further attracted four for pushing the referee in the back after he had been sent off.

The bookings at the Nou Camp were for taking off his shirt to celebrate his goal to make it 2-1 and for a dive.

Consequentially, Ronaldo will miss Wednesday’s second leg of Spanish Super Cup and La Liga on the 20 of August. Other games are Valencia (h) – La Liga on August 27, Levante (h) – La Liga on…

View More Article